Jurassic Coast Challenge
Join 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages and Walk, Jog or Run the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site. A Poole Harbour start – it’s on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door, with ups and downs all the way to the Weymouth halfway point.
For 100km challengers – it’s past Portland Bill, nature reserves, along the western end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs (of TV’s Broadchurch fame) – before a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. With Half & Quarter distance options also, with full support and great hospitality all the way – there’s a challenge here for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge
For full details of prices and to sign up – www.ultrachallenge.com/jurassic-coast-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Join Team Maypole!
Taking part in a event that isn’t listed on our website? Whatever challenge you have chosen to take on, we would love for you to raise money for The Maypole Project. We love seeing our supporters tackling different challenges across the UK and sometimes even the world!
You will receive full support from the Fundraising Team and they will be on hand to help you with your fundraising and training. As a Maypole Project fundraiser you will receive:
- A welcome pack and email full with fundraising ideas
- Dedicated support
- A bright Maypole Project t-shirt or running vest!
Tell us about your challenge
Please let us know about what you are planning to do by contacting the fundraising team on 01689 851596 or email@example.com and we will be in touch.