Volunteers Week 1st June – 7th June
We would normally take this opportunity to celebrate the contribution of our volunteers in person, but due to social distancing rules we are instead thanking our volunteers with a heartfelt message from Sally Flatteau-Taylor our CEO.
“Our work would not be possible without you so we wanted to take the opportunity to say a very big thank you.”
Without our team of fantastic volunteers The Maypole Project could not reach out to as many families as we do. We have a vision to expand the number of families we work with and increase the support we offer them and volunteers are at the heart of this vision. If you would like to help us achieve our ambitious plans by volunteering for us, we would love to hear from you.
Why volunteer for us?
Here at The Maypole Project, we value the time, skills and experience that volunteers contribute to our work. That is why we offer our volunteers excellent training and support so they can get the most out of their time volunteering with us. There are many reasons why people have told us they volunteer at The Maypole Project including:
- To contribute their time to a cause they feel passionate about
- To develop skills and experience for employment
- To get out of the house and meet new people
- To try something new and keep active
- To contribute to their Duke of Edinburgh Award hours
- To use their professional skills and experience after retirement or on a career break
Whatever your reason for volunteering is, we would encourage you to check out our current opportunities!