At The Maypole Project you’ll find talented people working together to provide vital emotional support to children with complex medical needs and their families.
The work you do will have a direct impact on people’s lives, so if you’re ready to explore your potential, this could be the place for you.
We’re looking for a passionate multi-tasker with a love for all things planning and organising.
This new role is an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen eye for detail, love for scheduling and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Term: Full time, one year contract
Responsible to: Head of Developments and Chief Executive Officer
Location: TMP Head Office, 51 High Street, Green Street Green, Orpington BR6 6BQ
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 PA (dependant on experience)
This is an exciting new post which will aim to provide support as The Maypole Project develops as a charity and service provider to children with complex medical needs and their families.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative and technical support to the team
- Scheduling appointments both internal and external
- Travel management, preparation of travel itineraries
- Preparing equipment and materials for client meetings
- Manage and support with ad hoc projects
- Gatekeeping calls
- Creation of content and presentations
- Assisting with reports and evaluations
- Collation of data
- Attending fundraising and support events and activities when required
- Ad hoc administrative duties, such as office stocks and supplies
- Assisting on website, newsletter and social media management
This role description does not provide an exhaustive list of tasks but gives an indication of the main areas of work. It is not a definitive document and may be reviewed in conjunction with the post holder in the light of organisational change. This role should be undertaken within the philosophies, values, policies, and protocols of the organisation. All employees are responsible for keeping their knowledge updated as changes are made.
To apply for this role find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01689 851596