- This event has passed.
Isle Of Wight Challenge
May 2 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May next year – and all out to push themselves further.
It’s along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 106KM FULL ISLAND CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 106KM ‘DAYLIGHT’ OPTION
- HALF & QUARTER ISLAND OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE – 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG – SET A NEW GOAL
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 4 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE: www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge/sign-up-for-charity
Join Team Maypole!
Taking part in a event that isn’t listed on our website? Whatever challenge you have chosen to take on, we would love for you to raise money for The Maypole Project. We love seeing our supporters tackling different challenges across the UK and sometimes even the world!
You will receive full support from the Fundraising Team and they will be on hand to help you with your fundraising and training. As a Maypole Project fundraiser you will receive:
- A welcome pack and email full with fundraising ideas
- Dedicated support
- A bright Maypole Project t-shirt or running vest!
Tell us about your challenge
Please let us know about what you are planning to do by contacting the fundraising team on 01689 851596 or email@example.com and we will be in touch.