Miles for Maypole
February 16 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 5:00 pm
We need your support! Can you challenge yourself and someone in your bubble to walk, jog, run or march 100km for one month!
Location: Wherever you are, whenever you can exercise – following the current government guidelines.
Fundraising- The minimum sponsorship is only £15 but we will give you all the help and support to smash this target and raise lots more much needed funds. Everyone that takes part will receive a very special Maypole Medal.
Distance: 100km/62 miles or more over a period of one month.
Challenge yourself and your household bubble.
If the distance is too much, share the miles together. Please get in touch for more information.
A few simple steps to complete to get you started!
1. Download Strava – Track your progress by using the Strava App (it’s FREE to download)
3. Get ready to Move for Maypole!
4. Fundraising – Fundraising– The minimum sponsorship is only £15! We will give you all the help and support to smash this target and raise lots more much needed funds. Everyone that takes part will receive a very special Maypole Medal!
5. Can you go that extra mile and share the event with your friends and family?
6. Register here
Please Sign up and support The Maypole Project today!
Join Team Maypole!
Taking part in a event that isn’t listed on our website? Whatever challenge you have chosen to take on, we would love for you to raise money for The Maypole Project. We love seeing our supporters tackling different challenges across the UK and sometimes even the world!
You will receive full support from the Fundraising Team and they will be on hand to help you with your fundraising and training. As a Maypole Project fundraiser you will receive:
- A welcome pack and email full with fundraising ideas
- Dedicated support
- A bright Maypole Project t-shirt or running vest!
Tell us about your challenge
Please let us know about what you are planning to do by contacting the fundraising team on 01689 851596 or email@example.com and we will be in touch.