Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before entering the draw.
- Participation in The Maypole Project Christmas Raffle 2019 costs £2 per entry or £10 per booklet.
- Profits from this raffle will support the work of The Maypole Project. Registered charity; 1120163.
- The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents aged 16 and over (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands and is due to Gambling Commission legislation).
- It is an offence for raffle entries to be sold to, or by, a person under 16 years of age. If anyone is found to be under 16, they will automatically forfeit their right to a prize.
- Payment for participation in the raffle can be made by cash, cheque payable to The Maypole Project or via bank transfer.
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw when complete payment is received.
- The closing date for postal entries is Monday 9th December 2019.
- Late entries will be treated as a donation to The Maypole Project.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 10th December 2019. Winning entries will be randomly drawn in the presence of two witnesses.
- Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize – Spa day for two at the Dorchester Hotel, including treatments and afternoon tea
2nd Prize- 4 Tickets to Disney on Ice at the O2 Arena on the 28th December 2019
3rd Prize- A pair of tickets to Thriller live at The Lyric Theatre
4th Prize- Luxury Christmas Hamper
- Disney on Ice tickets are only valid on the 28th December 2019.
- The winners will be notified within one week after the draw by telephone or by post where a telephone number is not available.
- The Maypole Projects Christmas Raffle 2019 is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 – www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.