Your challenge. Your way. At your own pace.
You can make a difference to the lives of children with complex medical needs by taking part in a virtual challenge in aid of Team Maypole.
Whether you run, walk (or toddle), or cycle once a week, you can complete your challenge, your way, at your pace – it’s your virtual challenge.
In the comfort of your own home you could climb the equivalent of Ben, Nevis, Scarfell Pike or even Mount Kilimanjaro!
For our younger supporters why not…
- Run, walk, cycle round your garden or local outdoor space 5, 10, 15 times
- Set up an obstacle course and look to complete it every day for a week
- Learn a new football skill, beat the amount of football kick ups you can do
- Learn a new gymnastic move
- Got a trampoline? Why not take part in a sponsored bounceathon.
There’s no registration fee and no minimum sponsorship. All fundraisers will receive Team Maypole support and Maypole certificate. All fundraising over £200 will receive a medal or pin badge.
Contact email@example.com and sign up today at a time when families desperately need The Maypole Project’s support.
During these uncertain times, we need your support now more than ever.
*Please note that due to the Coronavirus we are currently working from home. This means we may not be able to send out items as stated above straight away but we will do our best to ensure you receive them as soon as possible.