Regular donations are really important to us, whether you choose to give monthly, quarterly or perhaps once a year on a significant date. They give us a firm foundation from which we can work towards our aim of supporting as many children and families as possible.
Being a small local charity we are 100% reliant on donations from supporters like yourself. Every year we need to raise over £250,000 in order to continue providing our vital services to children and their families who need us. With your support your money can pay for the following so that we can reach out and help more children and families.
…could pay for a support session with a Maypole befriender; where emotions can be expressed and released in a safe space.
…will buy toys that are used in therapeutic play
…enables our family support workers to take ill children on an outing
is the average cost to support a child and their family for a year
allows us to give our families a “family fun day”
By giving a regular monthly donation of £15 per month or £180 a year you can become a ‘Maypole Friend’
You will then benefit from:
- Quarterly updates from The Maypole Project.
- VIP invitations to our events
- The Maypole Friends pin badge to wear with pride.
- The chance to meet The Maypole Project CEO as well as Board of Trustees.
- The opportunity to attend events purely for anyone who is part of The Maypole Friends. These are a great chance to meet the team and fellow supporters.
Sign up today and become a ‘Maypole Friend’!