Virgin London Marathon
26th April 2020
Join Team Maypole
- Join Team Maypole
The Virgin Money London Marathon is one of the world’s best sporting events, as well as one of life’s great challenges.
The 2020 Virgin Money London Marathon will take place on Sunday 26 April 2020.
Be a part of this incredible challenge and join Team Maypole and raise vital funds for children with complex and critical medical needs and their families.
Registration Fee: £100
Minimum Sponsorship: £2,000
Date: 26th April 2020.
As a member of Team Maypole you will receive
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training tips monthly newsletters
- A TMP running vest
- Lots of cheers from the TMP cheering point
- Top running tips and advice
- SUPPORT every step of the way!
Race day support
When the big day arrives, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way. Our runners can look forward to:
- One of the loudest and brightest cheer points on the route to give you the boost you need to make it to the finish line.
- Your own bespoke TMP running vest.
- A celebratory post-race reception near the finish line!
Got your own place?
We would love to hear from you if you have your own place in the marathon and would like to raise funds for The Maypole Project. Please contact our Fundraising team on 01689 85 15 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Run with us and you’ll receive support every step of the way.
Join Team Maypole!
Taking part in a event that isn’t listed on our website? Whatever challenge you have chosen to take on, we would love for you to raise money for The Maypole Project. We love seeing our supporters tackling different challenges across the UK and sometimes even the world!
You will receive full support from the Fundraising Team and they will be on hand to help you with your fundraising and training. As a Maypole Project fundraiser you will receive:
- A welcome pack and email full with fundraising ideas
- Dedicated support
- A bright Maypole Project t-shirt or running vest!
Tell us about your challenge
Please let us know about what you are planning to do by contacting the fundraising team on 01689 851596 or email@example.com and we will be in touch.