Mad Hatters March ~ 5K Run/Walk
Take part in the inaugural Mad Hatters 5K fun run through High Elms Park in aid of The Maypole Project. Whether you run, jog, walk or march the route, it’s all about taking part, having fun and raising vital funds for children with complex medical needs and their families. This is a family friendly run and open to runners from age 6 upwards.
This event has kindly been sponsored by Real Asset Management.
Join Our 2017 running team
- Registration Fee: Adults £15 ~ Children (under 12) £6
- Minimum Sponsorship: Raise as much as possible
- Date: Sunday 19th March 2017
- Time: 10am
When signing up to become a Maypole Mad Hatter you will receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training tips
- monthly newsletters
- Top running tips and advice from an experienced and qualified personal trainer
- On-going support from the moment you sign up
Challenge yourself to do something extraordinary for children with life threatening illnesses and their families.
How to register for this event
Call us on 01689 89 15 96 OR email@example.com