You’re the reason we can keep providing our vital services.
The Maypole Project is here to support the families we care for every step of the way. By giving a regular donation to The Maypole Project you’ll enable us to plan ahead and provide better services for families who have children with complex and life threatening illnesses.
Through The Maypole Project Friend for a Lifetime scheme you can help. All that’s needed is a pledge from as little as £10 a year.
- £5 could pay for a keepsake box and special memory book in which a chronically ill child, or bereaved children and parents can keep their special memories safe.
- £10 could pay for drinks and snacks for children’s activity groups to help parents and carers take a much needed break from caring 24/7.
- £50 could pay for toys to be used in therapeutic play.
- £100 could pay for a special outing for ill children.
- £750 could pay for one child and their family to be supported for a whole year.
- £1,500 could fund one activity day, giving children a fun day out and parents and carers the opportunity for a well-deserved break.
Adopt a Maypole Project pot
Give one of our lovely collection pots a new home! Your loose change will allow us to support even more families with children who have complex and life threatening illnesses. Contact the Fundraising Team to give a collection pot a new home 01689 851596 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Remembering someone special
You may choose to raise funds in memory of a loved one. To request more information on how we can support you in remembering someone special, or to make a donation in memory, please email Amy@themaypoleproject.co.uk or call 01689 851596
Funeral collections – Holding a collection at a funeral or requesting donations to The Maypole Project in lieu of flowers is a very personal way of supporting our work and honouring a loved one.
Remembering The Maypole Project in your Will – to discuss leaving a gift in your Will or for more information, please contact Amy, Fundraising Manager on 01689 851596 or Amy@themaypoleproject.co.uk
Donate by Cheque
Cheque made payable to:The Maypole Project, 51 High Street, Green Street Green, Orpington, BR6 6BQ – please print, complete and return our Gift Aid form with your donation.